Call for Presenters
InfoSec World is the “business of security” conference. To manage today’s threats, security practitioners—from entry-level admins to senior leadership—must have the skills to be both a business partner and business enabler and the technical skills to prevent, detect and respond to security challenges.
For our 2018 event, we are looking for presenters and facilitators for the following 7 tracks:
- Information Protection
- Management & Strategies
- Hackers & Threats
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Infrastructure & Operations
- Security Round Tables
- Tech Labs
Talks for the first 5 tracks are 50 minutes each.
Round Table discussions are 75 minutes or 90 minutes (you will choose your preference on the submission form).
To submit a Tech Lab, please visit our information page.
The InfoSec World 2018 Call for Presenters Dates:
Opens: July 17, 2017
Closes: August 25, 2017
Notification to all submitters: September 30, 2017
Important Information Regarding Your Submission:
- All talks must be 100% vendor neutral.
- No proposal from a vendor organization related to its products or services will be considered.
- Talks submitted by PR/marketing firms on behalf of a proposed speaker must include the speaker’s contact information.
- Submissions excluding this information will be considered incomplete.
- Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- Talks that include new research, demonstrations, case studies, real-life stories and actionable recommendations will be given priority.
- We encourage “out of the box” ideas. Push boundaries. Make the audience think. Don’t strive to present something that’s been presented before.
- Panel discussions will be considered for the 50-minute talk category; all panelist information must be included in the submission.
- All accepted speakers will receive a full main conference pass plus 2 complimentary passes for colleagues.
InfoSec World attendees are knowledgeable security practitioners with 10+ years of experience. As you put together your submission, please keep the attendee profile in mind. The most successful InfoSec World talks provide actionable advice, real-world guidance, demonstrations and “how to,” and new ideas that help security practitioners become better business partners who enable their organizations.