For more than 20 years InfoSec World has been the “business of security” conference. To manage today’s threats, security practitioners must have the skills to be both a business partner and enabler, and have the technical expertise to prevent, detect and respond to security challenges. InfoSec World welcomes a community of information security professionals from every market and field of study, hailing from more than 100 nations around the world. Join your peers at Disney’s Contemporary Resort in Lake Buena Vista, FL on March 19-21, 2018 and learn from the best.
InfoSec World is produced by MIS Training Institute (MISTI), the international leader in audit, IT audit and information security training, with offices in Boston and London. MISTI’s expertise draws on experience gained in training more than 200,000 delegates across five continents.
During InfoSec World Week Attendees Gain Access to:
- A world class conference program led by the industry’s leading experts, thought-leaders and innovators
- Focused content through dedicated summits and workshops
- A robust exhibition floor of leading technology companies showcasing a wide-array information security products and services
- Numerous opportunities to network with more than 1,000 attendees
- The opportunity to earn up to 47 CPE credits over the course of one week
- New Tech Lab sessions that walk you through real life offensive and defensive simulations guide by an expert mentor
- Our new Capture the Flag Tech Challenge that teams students up with experienced attendees to compete together in the Expo
- Ample opportunities to take advantage of the Disney Resort with colleagues and invited guests
- And much, much more!
Where You’ll Typically Find Attendees During InfoSec World:
- Participating in one of the dozens of breakout sessions or tech labs designed for their specific skillset
- Participating in panel discussions and intimate security roundtables
- Walking the Expo floor to discover products and solutions from dozens of leading technology companies
- At one of the many networking events, including keynote lunches, general sessions and nightly receptions
- Enjoying their breaks exploring the Disney Compounds
- Catching up on work in the lounge areas of the Expo
Companies that Attended InfoSec World 2017
InfoSec World attendees represent all regions, industries and levels. Join us in 2018 to mix and mingle with your fellow Managers, Directors and C-Suites representing small businesses to large fortune 500 companies.